Sunday, April 6, 2008

Enough Money =


If I have enough money, what should I do???

I will purchase a big house so that I can live and work comfortably. The house nearby the beach is my whole life dream when I was young. The advantage of a house is the shield of noisy without others, and is quiet and freely.

First, the basic essential for the people is living. Living is vital for the family in the world. We can conclude that the house is the aim pursuiting by the people. The whole day fatigue of person is replying on the sleeping in the big house which have the first-rate electric such as the airconditions, digital TV Sets, wireless cell phone, fridge, Water-machine, computer, notebook, etc. So, the house is important and necessary for the people every day.

Second, the enjoyment of house is evident, the entertainment with the colleague, relatives, friends, and family members to sing a song, dance by the music, do the piano, violin, etc. The wonderful party held in the house is available for the celebrate birthday or appointment. The house provides much more happiness for the people who delight it. The health and energy of person own his house will do better business. The people will contribute themselves to the big business for the great achievement. The people purchase the houses is rapidly growth annually. So, I will own my dream house because I extremely like it and design it with my full ideas so that it is beautiful and splendid.

I really like live in the big house and care it.

3 comments:

imade.act said...

me, I love big house, I miss my home in Indonesia...

I think doa, and sulaiman live in palace...hohoho

Jack said...

Yeap, man, exactly~!

Osman said...

Hey,

I'd kinda do the same thing buy a house except i prefer it to be infront of a lake not a beach.

Peace,