Sunday, October 7, 2007

Calgary


I have been here for a month so that I have many feelings and discoveries. Maybe a month is not a long time for almost people, but for me it is , a person who comes to a new place.
In the beginning days, I did many things with my friends who came from China too in such a strange city. We applied for U-pass, bought cellphone, deposited money, purchaesd stuff and so forth. Wow, crazy~~~It was difficult for us who came here for the first time, but doing all things by ourselves was also indispensable.
Now, I am familiar with this vigorous city which is my new home from now on. The climate here is immensely comfortable for people living and there is no pollution almostly. Morever, the people of Calgary are really hospitable and friendly, when you are in trouble , they can try their best to help you, even though they do not know you. Furthemore, the transportion here included C-trian and bus is very effecitive and convenient so that people need not waste their time on the way.
On the other hand, I know many friends who come from Iran, Russia, HongKong and so on.We study together every day and recognize each other's country deeply. My teacher Regina is kind-hearted and humorous, she does a big favourfor me in English. With her help, I am confident to learn English well and make a progress in the furture.
To me , I have adapted the new life here, and I will do my best to study well. I believe I can deal with the difficulties which I may encounter bravely.

4 comments:

Yolanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yolanda said...

I always admire the people who can live without parents' company. I'm envious of you and your schoolmates because I don't think I have the courage to live alone. Some of my friends can make themselves comfortable when they live alone, so I believe you will like the new environment soon.(I'm sorry I pressed the wrong button so that I delete my comment.)

David Sun said...

welcome to UC haha guy!

Unknown said...

hey man~keep going~