Friday, October 12, 2007

Mid-autumn Day

To Chinese people, Mid-autumn Day has special meaning, it represents reunion. On that day, families can sit around a big table to have a dinner together, they talk with each other and share their experiences.What is more important, people can eat mooncakes and accept the good wishes from the others.
To me, Mid-autumn Day was more special this year. I left home and went to study in Calgary which was a really strange city. Although I called my parents almost everyday, I could feel a little bit lonely sometimes, because this was the first time I lived on my own. However, I still had friends here who also came from China. On Mid-autumn Day, we bought lots of food and had an excellent dinner. We prepared food and cooked them all by ourselves, and the experience was exactly unforgetable. We all were feeling the diverse atmosphere of the meaningful reunion during the dinner and I believed every one could have their own thinking at that time.Morever, we definitely ate some mooncakes which were very expensive.~~~

3 comments:

Yolanda said...

Good for you guys!

Amin said...

Hello. Thats really nice to find other person with similar intrest for me, especially when it comes back to Friends!!! ;)

Unknown said...

mid-term examination~bless you~