Tuesday, January 22, 2008

New semester~!


How time flies! Last long holiday has gone and a new semester is coming~
During last vocation, I did lots of interesting things. On the boxing day, I went shopping with my friends all day. It was really crazy! Although I heard lots of things on this day were very cheap before, I still cannot believe that there are so many people and so cheap stuff. Moreover, my friends who study in The University of Saskatchewan came to Calgary to have a visit. We had a great banquet on Christmas Eve. What a good moment! We talked a lot about our new lives in different universities and memorize some interesting things when we were in China. What is more important, I went skating in UC this holiday. I was so excited that it was the first for me to skate on the ice. Actually I did not know how to skate but after some practice I could it. I love this game and I believe I can do it very well in the further.
After a wonderful holiday, the new semester which is really important for me is coming. Because this semester is the last semester in EAP program so I must do very well to pass it.
I heard when you are in EAP III you must do your best, or you can not pass it before. Now I understand it exactly. There are lots of assignments and homework no mention to the exams. To be honest, I am a little bit worried about it. However, when I think I can go back to my hometown after this semester and the great life in the university, I am full of motivation.
I will try my beat!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know your skating skill man!!i think we should consider when we will go skating again. i also love it very much. i'm lovin it!hah...
do your best on the new semester!

Jack said...

Yeap, I find it is really interesting,maybe we go skating next week~~~

Martin said...

Did I heard "SKATING"? Tell me when you're gonna be skating dude! cuz I really enjoy it and maybe I can teach you some techniques.

Yes I agree completely with you Jack. EAP III is a nightmare! I can't find the time to do all my homeworks and it makes me anxious. I do my best all the time but it doesn't seem to be enough. Hope to survive!

Jack said...

Oh yeah man, you must be good at skating~~You are Canadian!
Exactly, we should do our best!!!

Nahid said...

Hi Jack!

Wow! Skating! Sounds Great!
I've tried for roller skating, but skating over ice, never tried. I wonder whether they use same skills!

I wish you a semester full of success for coming back full of happiness to your home town!

Have a nice weekend!
:)

Jack said...

Hi Nahid, This is also my first time to skate on the ice. It is really fantastic!!
Thank you for your blessing , the same to you man!~

^~FeLiX~^ said...

i think I will go snowboarding
it is much more fun
try it!!!

imade.act said...

jack, are u skating? really?hohoho just kidding man, that's interesting...

anyway, your blogs have picture now, I will use your idea too man, it's such a good idea.