Friday, December 7, 2007

My Parents

I have been here for more than three months, which means I have not seen my parents for a long time.
There is no denying that my parents are the two persons who I love most, I can not express how much I love them. They give me everything, everything and everything. I believe that is beyond description!
This is my first time to go abroad, also the first time to leave home for such a long way. Though I had ever studied in Ji Nan for two years, the distance between Ji Nan and my hometown is no more than five hundreds kilometers. Though the two years can be considered as a long time for adapting, my parents can not accept the fact that I will go to study in the other side of Pacific, especially my dear mother! I know that they miss me so much, so do I.
Even though I am far away from home , I can contact my parents frequently. I call my parents almost every day so that they do not worry about me too much. I tell them what I did these days, how I felt in a strange city, and what about my study. In addition, I also care my parents’ health, work and life.
Today we had a video in the internet. We were so happy that we could see each other again. We talked for a long time and saw each other’s faces, smile and emotion. What a happy time! We almost forgot we were in two countries.
Father and mother, I promise I will be better and better, at the same time I hope you take care of yourselves.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jack,
I would like to thank you for working with me for our final presentation.
Regarding parents. I haven't seen my mother for the last three and a half years as well as my brother, who moved from the Ukraine to Athens, Greece many years ago. I miss them so much! I also never had a chanse to say goodbye to my father, who passed away shortly after I left the Ukraine. Only after I came to Canada, I realized how often we wait to say "I love you" to our parents, until it's too late to do this.
So, please, obey and admire your parents as much as you can and as long as they are still with you.

Jack said...

Lana, I am also gald you are my partner. Please take care, parents are in heart forever.

Yolanda said...

hehe good boy ~ ~ Kids are always kids in the view of parents,the only thing we can do for them now is don't let them worry us much~

Jack said...

Exactly, Yolanda, I can't agree with you more!