Monday, December 3, 2007

Crazy Moment

Last night I joined Den’s party for Christmas, all stuff there including chief, waiter, waitress, prep, dish washer. The atmosphere was really hot and everybody was so excited.
In the past Den’s party was held in Den, but this year it was held in another bar which was in downtown. Actually, I did not know where it was because I merely went to bar when I came here. However, I had chance this time~~~
At six o’clock, I met my friends in downtown and we eight people walked to the bar. On the way, we were talking all the time so we did not feel it was really far, although there were 10 avenues from C-train station. Our main purpose for this trip was to win the prizes, so we all expected.
When we got there, lots of people had been there. I saw some co-workers who dressed very beautifully. We said hello to each other and liked closed friends. In this occasion, everybody was all friendly and passional. We ate, drank and took photos with each other, the atmosphere was really good. The crazy moment was coming, we would see who could get the prizes. What a pity, I did not get it, but my friends got some, I am also glad for them.
What a crazy party! I can enjoy for a long time ~

8 comments:

Yolanda said...

Are you dreaming about winning the prices in the next morning,so you were absent for class? ~ ~ haha

David Sun said...

yeah, i got a pity because i also did not get the prize....but that night was extremely happy for all of us, was't it?

Jack said...

Haha,Yolanda, maybe it is an excuse~~~

Jack said...

David, I am so excited , you know that??? haha.

Sam said...

What a great experience~I hope I can have such a moment,too

Yao said...

Ha~ I got two prizes~
Daivd, I have given you one, OK?
Jack, treat us Hot Pot!!!!!~

Jack said...

Sam, next time we go together~

Jack said...

Yao, you are so lucky~~~~