Saturday, December 1, 2007

New Life




I have been in Calgary for three months, maybe today should be celebrated~~~
Study
These three months can be considered as a three months for English studying. I study in EAP program in order to improve my English skills, including listening, speaking, reading and writing. Definitely I believe I have learned something there days. After all I contact English every day when I came here. No matter more or less, I speak and listen to English every day. This situation here is better than that when I was in China. Because I did not practice English much more in China, especially speaking and listening which are the most important parts in learning English. As to the good circumstance here, I should try my best to advance my English because I know that the more practices I do, the faster I improve.
Life
I think life in Calgary is more bored than that in China. Maybe because I just come here for a while or I have not adapted to this kind of life. Anyway, I still have some fun here. There are lots of activities, parties, and clubs in UC, you can enjoy whatever you want. I still remember those activities I have joined, like kick off, Halloween party and so on. What’s more important, I know some new friends here who are all interested and friendly. We have spent many good times together.
In a word, I will continue my story in Calgary~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

it's so lucky to come to Calgary with you, all my friends in China.
I hope your situation will get better and better

Jack said...

Ivy, we have been good friends for two years, I hope we both can be better and better!!