Thursday, February 14, 2008

Fantastic Dream


I always believe dream is a really fantastic thing. Although the science is enough advanced, people still do not know why we dream and why we dream the things happened in the dream. Of course I do not either.
In China, there is a proverb: you will dream what you though in the daytime when you sleep. That is, we think the things which have happened can emerge again in the dream. In most cases, that is true. I have lots of this kind of experiences. For example, the person appeared many times who I miss so much in my dream, a final match appeared in my dream because I played football in the daytime, and so on.
Sometimes we can dream lots of things which do not have any relationship with us at all. It happens to me very often. I could use kongfu to kill two or three people at the same time, I could go to a strange city that I have never been to, I could have a dinner with a famous star and so forth. Scientists cannot explain why these happen no mention to me. In addition, I really hope I can dream some people or some events because I miss them and I want to experience the event again. However, the person who you really want to see will not appear and the event which you really want to experience again will not happen in your dream. This is really amazing. I still do not know why.
Anyway, maybe there is no necessary for us to know why why why, whatever we still dream. That is ok.~~~

7 comments:

David Sun said...

oh~ i hope i was not the person you killed in your kongfu dream~hah
maybe you can dream AC Milan win the Champion in the European Champin League~But in fact, Man. U td will win it!hahahhahahah

joanna said...

You have posted a dreamlike picture here. It is so fantastic!

Jack said...

Haha, David, let's do it in the dream. You are U td, I am AC Milan. See who is the champion!!!:)

Jack said...

Thank you Joanna!~

Scott Douglas said...

I have all kinds of weird dreams at night too . . . but I've never been a kung fu fighter. That's kind of cool!

Jack said...

Haha, Scott, if you like I'll teach you even though I know little!~

dana said...

Hi David,
I think dreams represent the deep wishes and desires which can happen in the real life.