Friday, February 22, 2008

Reading week~~

Wow,it’s reading week now! It’s reading week!!!
Last week my mid-term was finished finally. It was really exciting. When I studied in EAP 3, lots of homework and assignments were coming together at the same time. Time is fleeting. Last week my mid-term was coming. After a couple of weeks studying, I should meet the first big challenge which takes 20 percent in the total score. So I needed try my best in mid-term. So I did!!! I hoped I could get a good result.
Anyway, mid-term has gone. I needed to make a good plan for reading week and have a fun~~~Actually, before reading week I was always thinking about what I should do in this long holidays. Now I can actualize my plan!!!
In the first two days, the activity I did is sleeping. Do not be surprised. Because I was so so so tired. I really needed to have a full break. On the other hand, I also could do a good prepare for the left days.
Then, I almost spent my holidays with my friend who was transferred to UC from US. Because he was a new one and not familiar with here, I took him to look around this strange city. To begin with, I took him to some Chinese supermarkets such as TNT and Lemend. And then we went to Chinook and Market Mall to have shopping. My friend bought lots of things because he lived here from now on. So did I.
The time I spent with my friend was wonderful. Great holidays! Great reading week!

4 comments:

David Sun said...

hi
what is the Legend?? Have i been there before?
i know this was ur first time to MarketMall, so how do u like it?

Scott Douglas said...

It sounds like you had a great reading week. You friend is lucky he has you to show him around!

Jack said...

Exactly you know it man!!! It is lian da

Jack said...

Haha, you are right, Scott