Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Jobs


Well, many people have asked me those similar questions about work. It just likes what kinds of job do you like or when you grow up what you will do. I am really familiar with the answers~~~

Actually, when I was young I hoped I would be a scientist one day because I learned more about scientist in primary school. Scientists are so great that they research and invent lots of useful things and they make an important contribution to society. I was really proud of them so I wanted to be a scientist that time. However, when I grow up I change my mind and I want to be an entrepreneur. I am largely influenced by my father who is a businessman. He told me a lot about the market and commerce. In addition, I read many books about business. I found this job was really interesting and had lots of challenges so I wanted to be a businessman from then on.

However, this job is really difficult for people (Well, every job is not easy and has its own difficulty) because it has lots of pressure and people need to face problems and challenges all the time. Nowadays, with the development of economy, competition becomes more and more radical. And it is harder for people to find job than before, especially for China which country has the largest population in the world. So people need more skills and knowledge to adapt to this situation. In some sense, people always need lucky to be successful at the same time.

Anyway, I will do my best to realize my ideal.

10 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

I used to want to be a scientist too. I used to love biology. Sometimes I wonder what my life would have been like if I had pursued biology instead of teaching . . . .

Yolanda said...

Hi Jeck,when I think about ur a scientist,I feel a little strange.Scientsits always give me a sense of strange. hehe

Jack said...

Oh really? To be a scientist is a great job. If so, I think you parters become plants instead of students. haha

Jack said...

Hey Yolanda, I know if I was a scientist, it would be weird. I definitely do not like a scientist, hahaha

Oksana said...

Hi Jack,
I think each job has its pressure, and only if you really love it, you can deal with that.
Scientist?
For me, no way... They seem to be TOOO smart and sometimes even lost in real life.

We will,we will rock U!! said...

I used to dream about being a comprehensive scientist, meaning a combination of all sides: biology, astronomy, geomatics, astro physics...

I also dreamed about being a lawyer, a train driver, a pilot....

I used to dream about everything, as life is everything, am I right?

Yolanda said...

hehe, Jack is a nice guy, not a crazy guy,so Jack can be a successful entrepreneu, not a strange scientist ^^

Jack said...

Haha Oksana, you are smart~~~

Jack said...

I cannot agree with you more man,
life is everything!!

Jack said...

Thank you, Yolanda!~