Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Commencement


Yesterday, the last day of long weekend, maybe it sounded bad for almost my friends. But for me, it was so excited. Because I attended a commencement of the University of Calgary. Wow~~~
This was my first time to attend a commencement of a university. The commencement was celebrated in Jack Simpson Gymnasium and the scene was immensely grand. There were hundreds of people including graduates, staff, families and friends.
We sat on the two sides and were waiting for the successful graduates. Then, they came in and I saw their happy smile clearly. After this, the national anthem of Canada was performed. <>, I am familiar with it , because I have learned it in my speaking class in China. With the end of it, the president gave graduates a speech with his sincere blessing. He was so humorous that lots of laugh around us. What’s the most exciting, graduates went to the stage with their diplomas and their names were read one by one. I thought they could feel a lot at that time.
Through their best, they graduate and get their diplomas. I think they are successful, because they complete their goals in the University. In the further, they will take their new parts in society. I bless them sincerely that they can get next success.
One day, I will like them, I believe.

7 comments:

hjm.huang said...

yes,
and you will be more successful than them!!

Jack said...

Tnank you~ Jen , I will do my best!

Yolanda said...

You're lucky because u'll on the stage two years earlier than me.By the way, I will give my sincere blessing to u when u on the stage~

Jack said...

Thank you , Yolanda. The same to you ~~

Li said...

em...because of this events, i can;t playbasketball, and it's makes think ,when i will be there, my parents might not come...

Jack said...

They are also happy for you, man~~

Jack said...

They are also happy for you, man~~