Friday, November 23, 2007

Den

So far, I have not written a article about my job, therefore I want to introduce my first job to everybody.
I am a person who hopes life can be substantial and does not like too much leisure. So I want to find a part-time job during studying. At the beginning of this semester, I knew that Den needed to hire some employees. So I went to Den and have a interview, at last I got this job.
At first, I was a dish washer because everybody needed to begin at the bottom~~~ I’m just kidding. Washing dishes is not difficult, and I just put them into machine after scouring them. Every Wednesday and Thursday I can be busy because there are some parties on the two days. At other times, that’s ok~~
After a couple of days, I did not wash dishes any more and prepared food. Every day there are lots of food needed to prepare, including onion, pepper, tomato and so on. Especially if there are functions, I need to cook many pizzas, fruit tray and cookies. Besides, every Tuesday I need to bake too many chicken wings in order to prepare wing night on Wednesday.
Sometimes I feel tired, but I enjoy it because I can realize real Canadian food and know some new people. I think this experience is important for me and I can learn a lot from my job!

4 comments:

helen said...

That's great to learn the canadian food. You may know which one is delicious and you can learn how to cook it. For us, we can cook chinese food. I think we have interesting to try some canadian food occasionally.

Jack said...

you want some food I cook?~

David Sun said...

to be honest, i have not liked the food in Den any more....i have eaten too much before and i have no idea to choose which kind of food in Den next time....

Jack said...

I can not agree with you more , David!!!