Saturday, November 10, 2007

My brothers

I chatted with Mark who was my roommate in China in the internet yesterday. After we had graduated from Shan Dong University, this was the first time we communicated with each other. He told me it was really nice that he heard my voice again. I just wanted to say, the same to me, my dear friend.
He studies in Victoria now and lives his own life. He told me something happened to him when he arrived in Canada and his life in Victoria. I thought his life was similar with me, study, party…However, I could feel that he was a little lonely and homesick. Because in Victoria he had few friends and our classmates were almost in other cities. But I comforted him everything would be better and the difficult was temporary.
We both yearned those days we spent together in Shan Dong University with the other two roommates who were in Winnipeg and Saskatoon. We went to class together, we had dinner together, we went to play together. We were closed friends like brothers. What was more interesting, every night when we lied on the bed, we chatted with each other until midnight.
I think those memories are eternal to each of us and I hope you guys will be better and better, including me~~~ We are best brothers forever

12 comments:

Sam said...

It's good luck to you have such many good friends, but I'm not surprise. Because you are a very very nice guy~kaka

hjm.huang said...

What simiar the feeling!
I guess everyone in a country other than their homeland has experiented this or is experienting this.

Jack said...

haha, Sam ,we are the good friends too!~

Jack said...

yeap, Jen, we need to adapt to it !

David Sun said...

is mark Weizhi?? how is he now? i also missed him a lot!

Jack said...

yeap, I think he is fine~~~

hjm.huang said...

Come on, Jack.

Are you too busy with ?? ?

You have promised to write more blogs.....

Regina said...

A good friend is a special gift!

Jack said...

Ok,Jen, I do my best~

Jack said...

Exactly, Regina, I can't agree with you more~

Unknown said...

I miss Mark too......
I hope he will be better soon

Jack said...

Hehe, I know that, we are good friends in Shan Da~