Sunday, March 30, 2008

AC Milan







Among sports, I like football best. To football teams, there is no denying that AC Milan is always my favorite.

Actually, after I started to love football, I did not pay more attention to AC Milan because those famous stars who I really liked were not in AC Milan at that time. With my familiarity to football, I started to focus on this team.

I still remember the reason why I love this team. It was really funny. One day, when I watched TV, I heard a song occasionally. This song was really amazing and I liked it immediately. After that, I tried my best to get this song’s name. Through my effort, I knew that this song was AC Milan’s anthem. From then on, I loved this team—AC Milan.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEi-098Rdy0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD7FRUVZHZ4&feature=related

AC Milan is a richly historied team which was built in 1899. It has more than a hundred years’ history. During the hundred years, AC Milan gained countless honors, including 17 champions of Italian League, 7 champions of European League and other champions. In different times, there are always stars playing important roles in this team. To those people who were born in 1970s or 1980s, the especial memory should be the golden time of AC Milan which was built by three Dutch stars. At that time, AC Milan dominated the Italy even whole Europe. It did not lose for 58 matches and got lots of champions.

Until now, AC Milan is also one of the most popular teams in the world. It owns Kaka this kind of star and some potential players. I believe it will continue to produce more resplendence in the further. It can devote more highlight to fans.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's up friends, its impressive article on the topic of teachingand fully defined, keep it up all the time.
Also visit my website carronline.com.br