Saturday, March 22, 2008

No.1--football



















Wow, I am so crazy that I am talking about my favorite sport now.

Well, I like football best. I remember I started to pay attention to football from 1998. At that time, the World Cup was held in France and many great teams and lots of famous players played roles in it. Brazil, Italy, Holland, and Backham, these names appeared in TV and newspapers every day during that time. The world’ insight all focused on this sport. I was so shocked that what a fantastic sport that could attract so many people. From then on, I started to be crazy about football. I watched TV and newspaper every day to get news about football, including teams and stars.

For China, for Chinese football league, I like LuNeng best which is my province team. It is one of the best teams in China and it has gained lots of honors. For world, I almost focus on European league such Italy, Spain, and England. There are many great teams in these leagues and the matches among them are really amazing. I cannot use words to express it. I think you can understand it only if you love it.

In my memory, there are several important football events. In 2000, the European cup was held Holland and Belgium, France got the first place and became the champion of the world and Europe at the same time. By the way, Figo and Portugal played very well. In 2002, the World Cup was held in Asia in Korea and Japan. This was the first time for Asia and China joined in it this time. Brazil was the undisputed Champion……

I have lots of memory about football and maybe there is not enough paper to write if I keep going~~~hehe~~maybe next time~~~

2 comments:

David Sun said...

no man
i think you'd better delete the second picture....
u know what i mean....
~~~

Jack said...

Haha, i know man, Brizal won and England lost.
i did not mean to...