Monday, March 24, 2008

CS











Wow, yesterday I played CS with my friends. To be honest, it was a really keen “battle”. Hahaha. We had played it almost for 2 hours. Cool! My hands shook after the game and I was a little bit dizzy. However, I got a bang out of all this.

As is all know, CS is one of the most famous computer games in the world. After 9.11, it was produced in America. With the tremendous influence of 9.11, it was popular with people since it had been around. Players can be counter-terrorist or terrorist whatever they want in the game and they can get real feelings, including gun, blood, and sound.

Since 2001, CS got more attention in WCG and anyone wanted to be the champion of CS. During that time, some great CS teams were born such as SK and 5Kings. The members of them were all really skillful and everyone was a export.

I started to play CS in 2002. At that time, Assault was the most popular map and it was a big map which was played by 10 players. I still remembered I always played it in this map with my friends after class. I had a crush on it that year. However, when I went to high school, I rarely played computer games not mention to CS. Because the courses were really tight and I had lots of pressure. I most forgot CS for three years. When I went to university, I started to play CS again because my roommate really liked it. At this time, people always played in iceworld, bloodstrike, dust 2, cbble, inferno, and aztec these maps. Well, it sounded I was old. Hahaha.

However, my quality still exists~~~

No comments: