Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Development of entertainments




During my life, many things are changing and entertainment is one of them. Now, I will tell you guys the different ways of entertainments I have experienced.

The story begins with the time when I can remember the life. At that time, of course I was a little child. My parents always bought some toys which are really naïve when I think today. It’s just like dolls and I always played them by myself. Then, I grew up. During this time, my toys were small cars and transformers. They were really interesting and I loved them too much to part them. I played them all the time, including during my dinner and even holding them to sleeping.

Those were toys above. Also, I played games with other children outside. I still remember we played guns with false bullet together. We got two teams and each one had its own base, it’s just like CS today, hehehe. Sometimes we also played squirt gun. Moreover, we get-togethered to make sand to different styles and played earthbags. What a wonderful time!

When I went to school, the entertainments became advanced. I played electronic games by myself or with my friends. There were hundreds of different games and I have fascinated it for several years. Every summer or winter holidays, I played it day and night. Wow, it was really crazy. In addition, I could not forget computer, the computer games. The quality got better and the players could choose any games whatever they liked.

Except from them, my main entertainment is spending time with my friends now. We go out to have dinner or drink, we hang out to have a trip, and sometimes we play card.

With the age growing, the ways of entertainment become different.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

this reminds me my childhood
so sweet kk^^

Jack said...

haha, me too !