Friday, March 28, 2008

Those songs























I really like to hear some old songs these days, I do not know why, maybe it just because those songs can let me memorize some things.

Actually, these old songs are not really old, all of them are classic ones in 1980s or 1990s, but each of them is a kind of memory in different periods of my life. Once I listen to them, I can remember what happened at that time and I still can image something happened around that time. Maybe I can say those songs are the label of my memory.

In the beginning of 1990s, <> was one of the most popular songs in China. The singer is a disabled and at that time China was preparing to apply for holding the 2000 Olympic Game. So a song which was soul-stirring was really needed. <> was this kind of song which was liked by people, especially youth. It is considered one of the most prevalent songs in China.

Beyond, a great band, a great spirit. Beyond was contributed by four young people who were poor. Relying on the love of music, they contributed Beyond Band and published records by themselves. They became hotter and hotter because their songs always urged and encourage people. Through their experiences, they wanted to tell people as long as he or she tried his or her best, he or she could be successful one day. Beyond was honored by people not only was it a great band, but it was a kind of great spirit which was persistence.

In addition, Beyond was the pioneer of pop song and rock in China.

I love these songs, it is like I love those wonderful memory.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i like beyond^^
their songs are good

David Sun said...

i like this excellent band too
unfortunately they cannot compose more for their fans...what a pity

Jack said...

Yeap, i cannot agree with you guys more!!!