Thursday, March 20, 2008

Tequila

Tonight I went to Tequila, which is one of hottest nightclubs in Calgary.

There were lots of people here because a big party was held tonight. It was an Easter party. This was amazing, fantastic, and awesome. There were lots of hot girls and people drank, danced and singed. By the way, most of them were young people. The atmosphere was tremendously exciting. I was shocked deeply.

According to these, I image the life of youth in China. To be honest, the basic education in China is great and many people can get good educations when they were very young. There are nine years of basic education in China, six years for primary school and three years for middle school. I still remember when I started my study in primary school, I needed to do homework every day. There were almost fifty students in a class and I could get pressure at that time. When I went into middle school, the situation was more terrible. There were more than seventy students in one class and only half of them could go to high school. Everyone hoped to go to high school and the stress of students got bigger and bigger. Therefore, students spend most of time in studying. They have less time to have fun or hang out with friends no mention to relaxing in pub.

Actually, I do not know how to evaluate this kind of situation, but I hope youth can enjoy their lives as mush as possible, including studying and relaxing.

2 comments:

David Sun said...

afte EAP3 i want to go with u brother
i will count on u~!
u are so good

Jack said...

HAHA, no problem, man!